Sole Active Medium Orthotics
SOLE Active Medium Footbeds
The SOLE Active Medium Footbeds are a full-length, semi-rigid orthotic arch support insole that is wear or heat-moldable for a custom fit. In addition to SOLE's trusted customizable support, these footbeds include Polygiene anti-odor control technology and a moisture-wicking top cover. They are designed with 1.6 mm of proprietary cushioning material called Softec. They are ideal for medium fitting footwear such as athletic shoes, boots, and casual shoes.
- Semi-rigid orthotic arch support insole
- Full-length footbed
- Deep heel cup and arch support improves balance and promotes natural foot alignment
- Distributes weight and pressure equally across foot
- 1.6 mm of Softec cushioning
- Zero Drop insole, heel sits at the same height as the ball of the foot
- Deep Heel Cup
- Wear or heat-moldable customizable base
- Moisture-wicking top cover
- Polygeine Odor Control Technology
- Vegan Product
- Latex Free
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted
- Arch height: 25 mm
- Thickness at forefoot: 3.4 mm
- Thickness at heel: 5 mm
- Weight: 2.0 oz (Men's 9 / Women's 11)
- Shoe type: Athletic, Boots, Casual
- Activity type: Standing, Casual
- Arch type: All Arches
- Pain relief: Achilles Tendinitis, Arch Pain & Arch Strain, Bunions, Flat Feet & Fallen Arches, Heel Spurs & Heel Pain, High Arches, Over Pronation, Plantar Fasciitis, Shin Splints, Supination
Wear Moldable Instructions:
- Remove existing factory sock liners from shoe.
- Insert SOLE footbeds into shoes and wear as normal.
- Footbed will adapt to your foot after some time of regular wear.
Heat Moldable Instructions:
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit/90 degrees Celsius.
- If possible, remove existing sock liner from footwear.
- If necessary, trim footbeds to fit by using old sock liner as a guide.
- Put footbeds into pre-heated oven on a baking sheet.
- Leave in oven for 2 minutes or until Opti-therm indicator turns black.
- If indicator does not turn black and 3 minutes has passed, remove footbeds from oven.
- Remove footbeds from oven and immediately place inside footwear - be sure the insole lays flat and is not bunched up.
- Step into shoes right away and if shoes have laces, lace up shoes as you normally would.
- Stand up straight and hold position for 2 minutes. After 2 minutes, you will have customized support specific to your feet.