Asics Nimbus Lite 2 Wmn
Delivering extra soft comfort, your new Women's ASICS GEL-Nimbus Lite 2 running shoes now magically pack more luxuriously soft GEL® cushioning underfoot. With gender-specific Cloud pillars in the forefoot and an improved upper and softer lining, the GEL-Nimbus Lite 2 stays exceptionally lightweight putting plenty of snappy response into each step.
THE NUTS & BOLTS
- Running Shoe Support: Your GEL-Nimbus Lite 2 is a neutral running shoe that's lightweight and flexible and perfect for runners with medium to high arches that don't need a lot of extra support.
- Cushion Level: Max Cushion gives you maximum soft and responsive cushioning made from sustainable materials to reduce your environmental footprint and energize your runs.
- Midsole Drop: The women's ASICS GEL-Nimbus Lite 2 has a heel to toe drop of 13 mm.
- Shoe Weight: 7.8 ounces
- Perfect For: Short and long-distance running, working out and training on roads and paved trails.
- VIP 90-Day Perfect Fit Promise: VIP Family members can test run the ASICS GEL-Nimbus Lite 2 risk-free! If this shoe isn't your perfect fit, exchange 'em wihin 90 days. No questions asked.
- Breathable Eco-Friendly Upper: The soft, lightweight upper is made of recycled materials that help your feet breathe better through your run while reducing your eco-footprint. Now that's a win-win!
- Comfy Sustainable Sockliner Dye: The removable sockliner gives you added cushioning and performance and is made with sustainable dyes.
- Smoother, More Durable Foam: Staying true to the brand's sustainability initiative the FLYTEFOAM® midsole is made with sustainable material that increases the durability of the foam and gives you lightweight soft cushioning. More durable foam means you get a shoe that lasts longer so you can run more miles while you reduce your environmental footprint.
- Super Shock Absorption: Softer rearfoot and forefoot GEL® technology gives you better shock absorption and more comfort during your long-distance runs.
- Smooth Transitions: Get even more mileage out of your GEL-Nimbus Lite 2 running shoes. The LITE rubber outsole is more durable and also has a full-ground contact design for a smooth transition from footstrike to toe-off.